Today I took Brianna to her Kindergarten assessment. It was very strange for me to be sitting there and knowing that in a few months my little girl will be starting Kindergarten. It just seems like yesterday that she was a tiny little munchkin calling herself "Dina" because she was unable to say Brianna. Now she is not only saying her name with confidence and strength but writing it without hesitation. She is too smart for her own good. She says the most biazarre things that you wouldn't think a 5 year old would say. She is so energetic, wity, smart, funny and many more wonderful things. I am truely blessed with such a wonderful family.
I look at my girls everyday and am in AW of how beautiful they are. I couldn't imagine my life any different than being a mom to such wonderful girls.
Brianna 10mos old
Brianna 5 years old
