
I believe this is when I told Brianna not to sit in the sand because she would get sand crabs all over her legs. She wasn't to happy about that.
Mommy and Alyssa
She is soo gorgeous!!!
The three of us enjoying the fireworks, missing daddy:(

This is great, the finaly of fireworks. It definitely woke her up.

At the end of the night... no more pictures mom!!!

Sleepy girl, way past her bed time.
The fireworks were amazing especially with the ocean in the background.
They were setting them off from the pier. The girls were in awe at how beautiful the fireworks were I was just in awe on how beautiful my two girls are!!!
Digging in the sand
The three of us...Trent was at work and he missed the fireworks and we missed him.
Alyssa waving at the many people that were walking by us.
Soo sleepy, she has the Sarah tired stare!!
Brianna told me she was trying to dig to China, which was slightly ironic that sitting next to us was an Asian family...oops!!!!
